Pages

True Beauty in a Woman is reflected in her soul in her Shyness in her Deen and Imaan.

True Beauty in a Woman is reflected in her soul in her Shyness in her Deen and Imaan.


Narrated by Abu Huraira (ra): The Prophet said, 
"Faith (Belief) consists of more than sixty branches (i.e. parts). 
And Haya is a part of faith."
 (Bukhari)
 Narrated Aisha (ra): 
"I used to enter my house where 
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him)  
was and take off my garment, saying that only my 
husband and my father were there; but when Umar was buried along with them, I swear by Allah that I did not enter it without having my clothes wrapped round me owing to modesty regarding Umar."
(at-Tirmidhi and Ahmed) 

 "Say to the believing men that they should lower
 their gaze and guard their modesty:
 that will make for greater purity for them:
 and Allah is well acquainted with all that they do.
 And say to the believing women that they should 
lower their gaze and guard their modesty; 
that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what (must ordinarily) appear thereof; 
that they should draw their veils over their bosoms 
and not display their beauty……."
 (Qur'an Nur, 30-31)